Your search results

Wie kann man ein Boot buchen?

Never been on Yacht charter in Croatia? Don’t worry, booking a boat is actually a very simple procedure.

Visit our web page and take a look at our offer of sailing boats and catamarans. When You decide which boat/s You like the most, send us email fill it with:
Your name
desired charter period
number of crew members

As soon as You have sent this request , it will be delivered to the E-mail of booking office of Waypoint charter. Also you can fill up this form where everything is pretty self explanatory.

Our booking office will send You the offer of available yachts with best possible discounts and give You all infos You need.

The main condition for chartering a boat is that at least on of Your crew members possess a valid SKIPPER LICENCE. If no one of Your crew members has a valid skipper licence, You can hire a skipper, and we can help You find the best possible one that has already been working for us.

After You have considered our offer with Your family or friends, and decided to book our boat, please send us a short confimation on e-mail. Than, booking office will send You booking confimation with other infos.

For the advance payment, You should pay 30% of the charter price on the account of Waypoint charter. You can do it either by bank transfer or by credit (or debit) card following our link. Remaining amount of charter fee (70%) You should pay on Waypoint’s account around 5 weeks before charter begins.

Also, few weeks before charter You should send us:
Your final crew list
Copy of skipper licence
Your contact number
Approximate time of arrival to marina

To confirm that You have completed booking of our boat, about 2 weeks before charter our booking office will send You on e-mail YOUR CHARTER VOUCHER (Boarding pass) that You should print out and bring with to base Trogir or Dubrovnik for check-in.

As you see booking a boat is very simple procedure and you can always contact us if you need any additional info.

Now, You only need to pack Your things and reach the base!

Your Waypoint team.